Deputy PM Dam became the first person to write in the guestbook of the Vietnamese pavilion at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO). The Deputy PM expressed his hope that Vietnamese businesses will seek co-operation and find lucrative investment opportunities at CAEXPO. As the main theme of the Vietnamese pavilion, the Mekong Delta province of An Giang is being showcased as an important part of the nation’s economy. The locality is the nation’s largest rice producer, exporting more than 400,000 tonnes of rice and earning approximately US$220 million from the product each year. Authorities from An Giang province introduce local products to both Vietnamese and Chinese leaders. At present An Giang’s rice products have been shipped to a total of 63 countries worldwide. In attendance at CAEXPO are 150 Vietnamese exhibitors from 20 cities and provinces nationwide. They are showcasing their products across 250 pavilions at the event. The Vietnamese goods on display include agricultural products, processed food, beverages, timber products, and handicraft items. Deputy PM Dam became the first person to write in the guestbook of the Vietnamese pavilion at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO). The Deputy PM expressed his hope that Vietnamese businesses will seek co-operation and find lucrative… Read full this story
- Deputy PM pays pre-Tet visit to departments of public security ministry
- Thai deputy PM hails China's success
- Geeks, Games, and Extremely Bored Booth Companions at China Joy 2013
- U.S.-China trade talks extend to Wednesday, Trump sees progress
- Jetta Said To Become Separate Brand In China, VW Calls Reports "Pure Speculation"
- A VMware Perspective on Open Source in China – Part Two: Blockchain
- Theme Park Opens in China
- Report: China Is Ending Its Ban on Video Game Consoles
- Larger footprint: Daimler set to open second development center in China
- Yan Lianke Illuminates Contemporary China
Vietnamese pavilion in China-ASEAN Expo opened by Deputy PM Dam have 288 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.