Deputy CEO of VietinBank Tran Cong Quynh Lan believes that AI is important for banks, but how to apply it remains a difficult question.
AI is being widely used in many industries and in many different types of products, including the banking sector.
|One of the most commonly used AI apps is a chatbot. However, as Lan said at the event, the app is not that smart, though the bank has spent 9 months training it. The chatbot cannot understand Vietnamese local accents and teenagers’ language.|
However, with the high growth rate, VIB Bank is still seeking a suitable chatbot. In 2017, th retail banking alone saw growth rate of 83 percent, while the figure was 60 percent in 2018. Banks will still need a chatbot to take care of customers.
In the development of the fourth industrial revolution, artificial intelligence (AI) has made significant progress and is expected to make breakthroughs in the next ten years.
The fourth industrial revolution, with Artificial Intelligence (or AI) as its core element, has shaken up the world in recent years. Vietnam is no exception. In Vietnam, AI has been gradually integrated into all spheres.
- Conversica raises truckloads of cash to apply AI
- How Adobe's AI platform helps banks merge the online and in-person experience
- Google weaves AI and machine learning into core products at I/O 2017
- You're Applying Your Hair Product All Wrong
- Partnership On AI Formed By Facebook, Amazon, Google, IBM And Microsoft
- Salesforce is betting its Einstein AI will make CRM better
- 83% of companies using AI said it is creating new jobs, but there's a catch
- Why open source AI voice assistants pose little threat to Amazon Alexa and Apple's Siri
- The practical applications of AI: 6 videos
- Google says AI will help run datacenters in the near future