Deputy CEO of VietinBank Tran Cong Quynh Lan believes that AI is important for banks, but how to apply it remains a difficult question.
AI is being widely used in many industries and in many different types of products, including the banking sector.
|One of the most commonly used AI apps is a chatbot. However, as Lan said at the event, the app is not that smart, though the bank has spent 9 months training it. The chatbot cannot understand Vietnamese local accents and teenagers’ language.|
However, with the high growth rate, VIB Bank is still seeking a suitable chatbot. In 2017, th retail banking alone saw growth rate of 83 percent, while the figure was 60 percent in 2018. Banks will still need a chatbot to take care of customers.
In the development of the fourth industrial revolution, artificial intelligence (AI) has made significant progress and is expected to make breakthroughs in the next ten years.
The fourth industrial revolution, with Artificial Intelligence (or AI) as its core element, has shaken up the world in recent years. Vietnam is no exception. In Vietnam, AI has been gradually integrated into all spheres.
- StarDrive Patch 1.15 Fixes AI, Production And Remnant Quests
- Xaitment adding iOS, Android support to its latest AI products
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- Google Pushes AI, Machine Learning to the Front
- New Collaborative Platform to Spur Open Source AI Development
- EXPERT ADVICE Customer Service in GCC Retail Banks Is a World Apart
- Siebel, IBM Partner for Retail Bank Solution
- Amdocs Ventures Into Retail Banking
- Microsoft, Bank One Ink Online Services Pact
- Tech Leaders Urge UN to Ban AI-Based Lethal Weapons