Deputy CEO of VietinBank Tran Cong Quynh Lan believes that AI is important for banks, but how to apply it remains a difficult question. AI is being widely used in many industries and in many different types of products, including the banking sector. One of the most commonly used AI apps is a chatbot. However, as Lan said at the event, the app is not that smart, though the bank has spent 9 months training it. The chatbot cannot understand Vietnamese local accents and teenagers’ language. However, with the high growth rate, VIB Bank is still seeking a suitable chatbot. In 2017, th retail banking alone saw growth rate of 83 percent, while the figure was 60 percent in 2018. Banks will still need a chatbot to take care of customers. Kim Chi Vietnam puts priority on artificial intelligence development In the development of the fourth industrial revolution, artificial intelligence (AI) has made significant progress and is expected to make breakthroughs in the next ten years. Artificial Intelligence serves social development The fourth industrial revolution, with Artificial Intelligence (or AI) as its core element, has shaken up the world in recent years. Vietnam is no exception. In Vietnam, AI has… Read full this story
- Transformation needed for Vietnamese banks’ sustainable growth: Expert
- ICICI Bank applies to Sebi to settle case on governance lapses
- Vietnamese firm makes steel products in Thilawa
- Lifestyle 'revolution' coming with AI and IOT: Samsung
- Will artificial intelligence create killer robots or steal our jobs? Here’s how a Singapore bank deals with the ethics of AI
- OCBC sets up its own AI unit with S$10m initial investment
- Can AI help bridge digital divide in Southeast Asia?
- Vietnam’s banking sector towards sustainable growth
- AIS commits to adopt 5G on 30th birthday
- IBM says Watson AI services will now work on any cloud
Vietnamese banks apply AI in their products have 294 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.