In his speech, the association’s President Nguyen Tam Chien underlined the normalization of the diplomatic ties between Vietnam and the USA in 1995 and the establishment of the bilateral comprehensive partnership in 2013.
|At the event|
According to him, Vietnam and the U.S. have witnessed increased development in various fields, particularly in economy, trade, and investment.
For his part, David Huy Ho, a representative from VABC, said that Rockingham is considered an economic hub of Virginia.
Through this seminar, VABC wanted to support Vietnamese businesses to penetrate into such a large and promising market of the U.S., contributing to expanding the economic, trade, and investment cooperation between the two countries, he concluded.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam, U.S. reaffirm comprehensive partnership
- US seeks increased trade, investment ties with Vietnam: Trump - VnExpress International
- Cooperation to benefit Vietnam, U.S., says Negroponte
- “Meet Vietnam” – Good Chance to Promote Vietnam-U.S Bilateral Relations
- "Meet Vietnam" - Good Chance to Promote Vietnam-U.S Bilateral Relations
- Vietnam, U.K. Sign Cooperation Deal; Bilateral Trade +16.2 per cent at US$1.76 Bln in 2008
- Vietnam - U.S.A 10th commemoration: Danang - U.S.A relations further developed
- McCain says wants more U.S. investment in Vietnam
- Vietnam – U.S: Strengthening the comprehensive partnership