Vietnam’s Deputy Defence Minister Nguyen Chi Vinh (R) and Thailand’s Permanent Secretary of Defence Natt Intracharoen at the dialogue Deputy Minister Vinh affirmed that Vietnam always attaches importance to its defence cooperation with Thailand as a development partner in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). They shared the view that the partnership between the two defence ministries continued to develop and produce practical results over the past time, and concurred that the two sides will focus their cooperation on the exchange of delegations and young officers, United Nations peacekeeping activities, humanitarian mine action, anti-terrorism fight, and joint work among military forces in the time ahead.
- Vietnam, India hold 10th political consultation, 7th strategic dialogue
- Vietnam’s Deputy Defence Minister talks cyber security at 8th Seoul defence dialogue
- Vietnam to hold SEA Games sending-off ceremony
- Deputy FMs of Vietnam, Ukraine hold political consultation
- UK minister criticised for failing to condemn Vietnam internet curb
- NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan in Bangkok for AIPA 40, Thailand visit
- Vietnam-RoK Business Summit held
- Foreign firms dominate Vietnam's fast-growing animal feed industry
- Vietnam owes ethnic minorities big debt, but has defaulted
- Vietnam, Russia armies beef up bilateral cooperation
Vietnam, Thailand hold defence policy dialogue have 186 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.