|Vietnam’s Deputy Defence Minister Nguyen Chi Vinh (R) and Thailand’s Permanent Secretary of Defence Natt Intracharoen at the dialogue|
Deputy Minister Vinh affirmed that Vietnam always attaches importance to its defence cooperation with Thailand as a development partner in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
They shared the view that the partnership between the two defence ministries continued to develop and produce practical results over the past time, and concurred that the two sides will focus their cooperation on the exchange of delegations and young officers, United Nations peacekeeping activities, humanitarian mine action, anti-terrorism fight, and joint work among military forces in the time ahead.
- Vietnam, Thailand hold first-ever defense policy dialogue
- VN's defence policy is peace, self-defence: minister
- Vietnam’s defence policy is peace, self-defence
- Vietnam's defence policy is peace, self-defence: minister
- Vietnam, Thailand issue joint statement
- VN’s defence policy is peace, self-defence: minister
- Government News 3/8
- Vietnam boosts naval cooperation for friendship on sea
- Vietnam hosts ASEAN security forum