Accordingly, the country has been nominated for World’s Leading Destination, Culinary Destination and Cultural Destination awards. In addition, the capital city of Hanoi and Hoi An were chosen to race for the titles of World’s Leading City Destination and World’s Leading Cultural City Destination, respectively. Meanwhile, Vietnam National Administration of Tourism is also in the running for the World’s Leading Tourist Board. Vietnam’s appearance in many voting categories for the world’s prestigious awards affirmed Vietnamese tourism’s position on the world’s travel map as well as contributes to promoting the image of the country to international community. This year’s awards ceremony for Asia will take place in Phu Quoc island district, the Mekong River Delta Province of Kien Giang on October 12. Meanwhile, the world’s awards ceremony will be held in Muscat, Oman in November. Readers can access the website https://www.worldtravelawards.com/vote to vote for Vietnam.
- Have a look at the stunning Sony World Photography Award winners
- Here are some of the winners of the 2019 Sony World Photography Awards
- Sony World Photography Awards winners announced with stunning images
- In Pictures: Winners of the Sony World Photography Awards
- Peter Andre nominated for top acting award in Hollywood
- Sony World Photography Awards pick Hungary winner
- Wells heritage site nominated in two categories for national award
- Independent coffee shop nominated for small business award
- Student newspaper score eight nominations for prestigious national awards
- Malta Airport ranks among top airports in Skytrax’s world airport awards
Vietnam nominated in six categories of world travel awards have 244 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.