At the fifth political consultation between the two foreign ministries (Photo: VNA) During his stay in Cuba, Son met with Cuba’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca Díaz. At the meetings, the two sides expressed their pleasure at the growing traditional friendship and comprehensive cooperation between Vietnam and Cuba in all fields such as politics, economy-trade, security-defence, agriculture, construction, education, health care, biotechnology, transportation, and sports. Vietnam and Cuba have maintained the exchange of high-level delegations, especially after the historic visit to Cuba by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in March 2018 and the visit to Vietnam by President of the State Council and Council of Ministers of Cuba Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez in November 2018. The bilateral economic, trade and investment relations continue growing with two-way trade increasing 25 percent year-on-year to reach 335.8 million USD in 2018. The Vietnam-Cuba intergovernmental committee organized the 37th session in Hanoi on September 10-12, 2019 with good outcomes, contributing to promoting the bilateral cooperation in numerous fields. Vietnam and Cuba have also maintained close coordination and mutual support at international organisations and multilateral forums, especially at the United Nations. The two countries… Read full this story
- Politics Report: Myrtle Cole's Position Is Not Having a Position
- John McCain's Ex-Jailer In Vietnam Remembers His 'Toughness' In Captivity
- Paul Manafort Associate Charged With Acting as Unregistered Foreign Agent for Ukraine Political Party
- Her Congressman Wouldn’t Hold a Town Hall. So She Came for His Job.
- On Politics With Lisa Lerer: For G.O.P., Kavanaugh Is a No-Win Situation
- Politics Report: Mayor Working to Save Council President
- On Politics With Lisa Lerer: A Blue Wave You Haven’t Heard About
- Trump says allegations against Kavanaugh ‘totally political’
- The Political Fight That Launched Beto O’Rourke’s Career—and a Barrage of Attack Ads
- Which Countries Are Communist? Cuba Will Get Weapons from Russia and Visit China, North Korea and More in Leader's First World Tour
Vietnam, Cuba hold fifth political consultation have 324 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.