Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue (R) meets with South Africa’s Ambassador Mpetjane Kgaogelo Lekgoro in Hanoi on September 20 The Deputy PM took the occasion to thank South Africa and Nigeria for their support to Vietnam’s bid to become a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 tenure. Meeting with Nigerian Ambassador Francis Young Efeduma, Hue said the Vietnamese side wishes to discuss measures to boost multi-faceted cooperation between the two countries, especially in politics, diplomacy, trade, investment, and agro-fisheries.
- Vietnam presents gift to South Africa to fight COVID-19
- In fight against virus, South Africa expects a long wait
- Journalist Flees South Africa After Police Beat Him for Coronavirus Lockdown Reports
- A two-day-old baby has died of Covid-19 in South Africa
- South Africa to ease lockdown despite surge in Covid-19 cases
- South Africa schools to re-open on June 1
- Takeaways from Buhari’s visit to South Africa – Shehu
- Cricket World Cup 2019: England vs South Africa Result, Highlights, Score, Player of the Match & More
- Owen Farrell’s kicks and hits help England overcome South Africa
- South Africa coronavirus infections top 20,000, nearly 400 deaths
Vietnam aims to tighten ties with South Africa, Nigeria have 179 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.