Some 30,000 saplings are being planted around the country under a Unilever programme called “Uom mam xanh” (Germinate green seeds). — Photo courtesy of Unilever Vietnam From now through next February some 30,000 saplings will be planted around the country under a Unilever programme called “Uom mam xanh” (Germinate green seeds). The programme was inaugurated in Ha Noi last Saturday and in HCM City on Sunday by the company’s Lifebuoy and OMO Matic brands in collaboration with the Central Children’s Council. It is part of a campaign called “Phu Xanh Viet Nam” (Cover Viet Nam with Green) developed by the company and its partners to encourage the planting of saplings in Viet Nam. Besides, 10 playgrounds will be built for children with swings, slides, see-saws, and other items made from recycled materials. Localities with a high population density, lack of green space and shortage of playgrounds such as Ha Noi, HCM City and the provinces of Quang Ninh, Phu Tho Dong Nai, Binh Duong, and Tay Ninh will get priority. Ngo Tu Linh, brand manager at Unilever Vietnam, said the company wants to contribute to increasing green spaces, and make local people aware of the importance of protecting trees and… Read full this story
- Oyo, Unilever join hands to enhance 'Sanitised Stays' initiative
- Eucalyptus tree removal in Egmont National Park will protect rare orchid
- Amit Shah participates in nationwide tree plantation drive of CAPF, says only tree plantation can check pollution, save Earth
- Climate Explained: What if we took all farm animals off the land and planted crops and trees instead?
- Now, action against tree guard thieves
- Lovely survival sandbox Among Trees is out now in early access, and I am so excited I might die
- Country diary: finding Chaucer's true love growing in the woods is a buzz
- Banyan trees beat Hanoi’s summer heat
- Holly Willoughby cuts a casual figure while picking up cupcakes and groceries as her annual break begins... after she bid an emotional farewell to This Morning for the summer
- HCM City begins travel stimulus programme
Unilever begins programme to grow trees have 331 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.