A section of Sơn La – Tuý Loan Highway runs through Thừa Thiên-Huế Province. — VNA/VNS Photo Hồ Cầu HÀ NỘI — The transport ministry announced on Monday they would cancel open international bidding for eight projects of the North-South expressway, in favour of homegrown investors. The decision was made on the consensus reached after consulting relevant agencies, transport ministry said in an announcement sent to the media, adding that it would adjust pre-qualification bidding invitations to better suit open domestic bids for eight public-private-partnership (PPP) projects for the eastern section of the trans-Việt Nam highway. The ministry’s project management boards had received 60 applications as of the end of July, two months after the international bidding invitation. Four of the projects did not have investors that passed the prequalification requirements; two projects had only one; one project had two; and one project had three, according to the report made by the procuring entity and State agencies. “The number of investors passing this stage was not high, leading to a lack of competition,” the ministry said. As a result, the projects for the eastern section of the North-South Expressway are being re-examined to take into account global and regional disputes and national security concerns, as well as the empowerment of domestic enterprises. Domestic investors, according to the ministry, are fully capable of implementing construction sub-projects for the expressway project. However,… Read full this story
- MH370 Report Released By Transport Ministry
- ICYMI: Weekly divisional rankings for the North, South and ISL
- North, South America also hope for LTE roaming
- Police In South Korea Seek Arrest Of Samsung Heir For Bribery And Other Charges
- Final North/South softball rankings as well as EMass Top 25
- Who makes your South Africa vs Argentina combined team?
- North Korea Threatens South Korea And U.S. Over Military Exercises
- Ulster quartet step up Irish title bid
- Madagascar latest to cancel South Africa fixture over riots
- North Korea jumps onto Twitter
Transport ministry cancelled international bidding for North-South Expressway, seeks bids from domestic investors have 320 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.