Chairwoman of the National Assembly (NA) Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan speaks at the event (Photo: VNA) Vientiane (VNA) – Chairwoman of the National Assembly (NA) Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan visited the Vietnamese Embassy in Laos on September 29 as part of her trip to the country. At the visit, the top legislator briefed on her activities in Laos so far, which included meetings with Lao Party General Secretary and President Bounhang Volachith and Prime Minister Thongloun Sisoulith, as well as a field trip to the construction site of the Lao National Assembly House – a gift of the Vietnamese Party, State and people to Laos. She also informed embassy staff on Vietnam’s socio-economic development and the NA’s preparations for its upcoming 8th session in October. Praising efforts of the embassy in fulfilling their missions tasked by the Party and State, Ngan said despite several difficulties, the embassy has made important contributions to boosting the Vietnam – Laos friendship, special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation across politics, economy-trade-investment, culture, education, and tourism, among others. She affirmed that the Party and State always create favourable conditions for the operations of Vietnamese representative agencies overseas, including the embassy. Amid the global and regional situation,… Read full this story
- Romanian man tried to smuggle 10 Vietnamese nationals in a fridge
- Spies saw 'unusual' activity at Russian embassy before Novichok attack
- Ecuador says Julian Assange must leave embassy but 'can't be executed'
- New – and unlikely – allegations of CIA links to North Korean Embassy attack in Madrid
- Prince Charles vows to visit ALL of Ireland's 32 counties
- Julian Assange suing Ecuador despite them sheltering him in their embassy
- Iranian embassy siege hero's widow took her own life
- Julian Assange fears he'll be thrown out of Ecuadorean embassy after seven years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit a boarding house in Morocco
- Secret services probed 'frantic' activity at Russian embassy in days before Novichok attack, sources say
Top legislator visits Vietnamese Embassy in Laos have 306 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 29, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.