Sponsored by AmazonWelcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. TGIF! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the up-early co-creators. Find us @asimendinger and @alweaver22 on Twitter and CLICK HERE to subscribe!President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump faces high stakes in meeting with Erdoğan amid impeachment drama Democrats worry they don’t have right candidate to beat Trump Trump threatening to fire Mulvaney: report MORE has been pulled into yet another public investigation with reports that the intelligence community’s watchdog is probing a serious but still oblique whistleblower allegation. The claim involves a series of actions taken by the president, including a phone conversation with an unnamed world leader that may have involved an improper “promise.”At least part of the allegation deals with Ukraine, according to reporting by The New York Times and The Washington Post. Trump spoke with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky two and a half weeks before the intelligence official filed a formal complaint.The newest controversy, which captured the attention of the House Intelligence Committee, prompted an appearance on Capitol Hill by the intelligence community’s inspector general, Michael Atkinson, during a closed-door briefing… Read full this story
- Report: Trump intends to make run at purchasing Bills
- Same old Brady, Gronk in NFL opener; with a new controversy
- Donald Trump, lifelong New Yorker, says he is a resident of Florida
- Jay-Z Called Your President a ‘Superbug,’ and Trump Responded With Black Unemployment Figures
- Poll Finds Trump’s Racist Dog Whistle Works With Racists; Republican Support Increases After Racist Tweets
- McIlroy's simple answer on Trump drama: 'I'm no American'
- Former ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ contestant Johnny Damon endorses Trump
- Americans sharply divided over whether to impeach Donald Trump as new poll finds nearly 50-50 split on whether he should stay or go and inquiry forges ahead
- President Trump to the Fab Freshman of Congress: Go Back to Your Country
- Ilhan Omar Slams Trump as ‘Fascist’ While He Cries ‘Wasn’t Me’ on the ‘Send Her Back’ Chants
The Hill's Morning Report — Trump's new controversy have 339 words, post on thehill.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.