advertisement advertisement advertisement What's your favorite pick-up line? Mine is the one where you preorder your Pumpkin Spice Latte through the Starbucks app and then still have to wait in line to pick it up at the store. Now, Starbucks is doing something about that extremely first-world problem—and making a store that is perfect for misanthropes. advertisement In an interview with Bloomberg , Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson said the coffee chain is developing a pick-up-only location in Manhattan to better serve customers who are ordering their White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee on their phones and don't want to wade through a pack of plebes ordering IRL. The New York store, which is still in development, was inspired by the chain's success with its Starbucks Now concept in China, where customers order in advance on mobile phones and pick up their half-caf, extra hot, grande coconut milk lattes in "express" shops without the wait and without having to talk to strangers. The cafés could also serve as delivery hubs for that aspect of the Starbucks business model. Starbucks is currently available for delivery via Uber Eats in 11 markets , with more rolling out throughout the rest of the year and… Read full this story
- Starbucks to close stores for an afternoon for racial bias training
- Devs reveal the good, bad and ugly about Mac App Store
- Starbucks wants your email address to get Wi-Fi access
- Starbucks is doing something it has only done once before — and last time it cost the company $6 million (SBUX)
- Starbucks is turning its mobile app into a digital wallet?
- This best-selling coffee maker will make you amazing cold brew at home — and it’s under $20
- Starbucks will temporarily close its US stores May 29 to conduct racial-bias education
- Starbucks changes bathroom access guidelines
- Bixby can now order coffee from Starbucks
- Passwords Flow Freely at Starbucks
Starbucks is opening a pick-up-only store to make PSL season a breeze have 311 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at September 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.