Earlier, Captain Nguyen Huu Thanh of Radar Station 11, Truong Sa Islands fell off the stairs and hurt his head. The serviceman was then diagnosed as suffering from a brain injury.
|Transferring Captain Nguyen Huu Thanh to the plane|
On learning the incident, the Military Medical Department in collaboration with Military Hospital 78 and Naval Air Brigade 954 quickly formed an emergency team and coordinated with one another to fly the injured serviceman ashore.
The serviceman was then safely flown to Cam Ranh Airport on a DHC-6 seaplane of Naval Air Brigade 954. He was then hospitalized at Military Hospital 87 in the afternoon of the same day.
Translated by Song Anh
- Patient from Truong Sa Island flown ashore for further treatment
- Injured soldier flown ashore for treatment
- Japan says US serviceman kills woman_ self in Okinawa
- Emergency treatment
- Helicopter flies patient ashore for emergency treatment
- Stowaway pigeon chicks found on HMS Queen Elizabeth flown back to Britain during maiden voyage
- Red Ensign to be flown at Hartlepool Civic Centre for Merchant Navy Day
- Con Dao Island faces garbage treatment challenge
- Pussy Riot: 'Poisoned' activist flown to Berlin for medical treatment