By Di Vy  September 17, 2019 | 05:00 pm GMT+7 Ban Co market in District 3 is the place to head for if you are feeling hungryish and fancy a delicious bite or two. Pancakes (banh xeo) Inside Ban Co market at 664 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, one can find the crunchy pancake, the Vietnamese cousin of the crepe that is popular in the central and southern regions. The filling consists of pork, pawn, bean sprouts, and a crunchy juicy fruit called jicama, which tastes a bit like a pear but is less sweet and thicker. The spirit of this tropical dish lies in the sweet and sour dipping sauce that has slices of papaya and carrots. A banh xeo costs VND7,000 ($0.3). Crispy mini-pancake (banh khot) A delicious bite-sized treat, banh khot is a combination of rice flour with a pinch of turmeric, which gives it a yellow coat, and coconut milk that make it creamy and rich. The topping is usually shrimp and green onion. Banh khot is served with raw vegetables such as broccoli, lettuce, and perilla. Just like for banh xeo, a bowl of fish sauce is the key. A serving of five is VND20,000 ($0.86). Hue treats At… Read full this story
- Beginners Income from Home for Internet Marketing Business
- Search Engine Marketing Tips For A Better Growth
- Network Marketing, MLM and Internet Business With Real Products
- Internet Marketing Videos - Tips for Beginners in Online Marketing
- Breakthrough Article Marketing - 4 Advanced Methods to Make Money through Article Marketing
- Attract Endless New Prospects, Distributors and Affiliates With Attraction Marketing
- Joining Multilevel Marketing Forums - Some Things You Should Know
- Creating A Marketing Plan - A Few Things You Must Know
- Brand Marketing - Check Out the Competition!
- Is Target Marketing Ethical?
Saigon market eateries serve an array of appetizing snacks have 281 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.