Italy will play Canada in Thursday’s early kick off before England take on USA in what is expected to be a one sided affair. Meanwhile we will bring you the latest from the Wales and Australia camps ahead of Sunday’s mouthwatering encounter. Uruguay’s shock win over Fiji means Wales are almost certain to qualify for the quarter-finals if they can beat Australia in Pool D. The Wallabies are meanwhile still reeling over Reece Hodge’s three week suspension following his hit on Fiji’s Peceli Yato. And plenty of big names have shared Australia’s sympathy over the decision. Elsewhere in the Wales camp we’re expected to see Bradley Davies on the training field in Japan for the first time after being called in to replace the injured Cory Hill. Stay with us for live updates from the Rugby World Cup throughout the day. The WalesOnline Rugby WhatsApp service and how to sign up WalesOnline has launched a new WhatsApp service dedicated to keeping you up to date with the latest rugby news! If you’re reading this on your mobile and want to sign up for all Welsh rugby updates, follow this link, and follow the instructions on your phone to sign up…. Read full this story
- Wearables meet the Rugby World Cup with these sports outfits of the future
- Straight Dudes Marry In New Zealand For Trip to Rugby World Cup
- World Cup 2018 predictions with Big Data: who is going to win what and when?
- The World Cup of Computers: what is the best computer of all time?
- How to watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Australia
- Wearables of the World Cup: what the referees, players and managers are sporting
- World Cup memes 2018: Mexico wins again, Germany hangs on
- Get match fit: the best apps for working out ahead of World Cup 2018
- Ultimate World Cup home entertainment setup: the AV tech you need to buy
- Welcome to TechRadar’s World Cup season: tech and the beautiful game
Rugby World Cup live breaking news as England take on USA have 327 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.