VGP – Viet Nam gained US$265 million from exporting 591,000 tons of rice in August, raising the total rice exports in eight months to 4.54 million tons, worth nearly US$2 billion, up 0.3% in quantity and down 14.9% in value compared the same period last year, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Australia's mining exports hit $278bn – but bonanza at risk, says report
- India commercial vehicle exports hit a new high in FY2017
- Maruti, Bajaj Auto exports hit as Sri Lanka, Nepal turn on credit squeeze
- Maruti, Hyundai, Nissan exports hit a low gear
- Brother Rice too tall a task for Montini
- Saquon Barkley, Charlotte Flair, Jerry Rice Among 2018 ESPN Body Issue Athletes
- Two dead, hectares of rice flooded due to typhoon Son Tinh
- Jerry Rice Q&A: Hall of Famer on 49ers, Colin Kaepernick, Antonio Brown, Super Bowl LIII
- Rice vs. Prairie View odds: 2018 college football picks from proven expert who was undefeated in Playoffs
- Argentina forcing carmakers to export wine, peanuts and chicken feed
Rice exports hit US$2 bln have 157 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.