THE WHITE HOUSE released a summary of a 30-minute phone call between President DONALD TRUMP and Ukraine President VOLODYMYR ZELENSKY in which the following was said: — TRUMP: “The United States has been very, very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say that it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very, very good to Ukraine.”– AN INTERESTING SEQUENCE … ZELENSKY: “We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.”TRUMP: “I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on … I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom… Read full this story
- 'I've never been more depressed about the future': Climate change denier Lord Lawson accuses Boris of initiating 'absolutely mad' Green Revolution to distract the public from the pandemic
- Biden burned in bid to follow Trump playbook
- A playbook steeped in conspiracy theories
- The Secret Covid Dossier: No10 report on economic impact of virus warns hospitality and tourism and retail are among 12 sectors facing major job cuts and revenue losses... as MPs are set to vote on tiers system today
- Hungary PM Viktor Orban condemns MEP's 'unacceptable and indefensible deeds' after he was caught breaking lockdown rules at male orgy, as picture of sex party flat is revealed
- Donald Trump claims revelation Hunter Biden is under federal investigation will convince Supreme Court justices to overturn the election because 'Biden administration will be scandal plagued mess for years to come'
- 'Off for a cooked breakfast and a pint!': Tier Two drinkers rejoice as lockdown ends while those in Tier Three are left pining for the pub - as landlords get set for busy day serving 'substantial meals'
- Eric Swalwell refuses to admit wrongdoing over 'top secret' friendship with Chinese spy Fang Fang and demands probe into who leaked story - as he refuses to say if he slept with her (and she's STILL Facebook friends with his dad and brother)
- Democrat congressman Eric Swalwell REFUSES to say if he had sex with China honeytrap spy because it is 'classified' as he blames the president for the revelations and Trump Jr calls him a risk to the country
- Here’s The Type Of Media Coverage You Can Expect For The Next 4 Years
POLITICO Playbook PM: Today in impeachment madness have 466 words, post on www.politico.com at September 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.