Cao Thi Ngoc Dung, chairperson of Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company, was one of three recipients of one of the highest honours in the international jewellery and gemstone industry this year, the JNA Awards’ Lifetime Achievement Award, at a ceremony held in Hong Kong on Tuesday.
The fruits of her efforts can be seen in the tremendous growth of her company. After starting with an initial team of 20, PNJ currently employs nearly 7,000 people, including 1,000 skilled artisans and goldsmiths.
A designer, manufacturer and retailer, PNJ sells its products through nearly 400 outlets in 55 provinces.
It has a number of prominent jewellery and fashion brands like PNJGold, PNJSilver, CAO Fine Jewelry, Jemma Accessories, PNJArt, and PNJWatch.
The company also exports its jewels to 13 countries.
Letitia Chow, chairperson of the JNA Awards and Director of Business Development – Jewellery Group, Informa Markets, said: “Madam Cao is a woman of strong belief and conviction. Determined and passionate, she has put Vietnamese jewellery on the global map. Instilled with an exceptional work ethic and a big heart, she continually gives back to the community, supporting the development of entrepreneurial women in Viet Nam. We are truly honoured to bestow her with this year’s Lifetime Achievement Award.”
Dung said: “This award has brought me pride and motivated me even more in contributing to the growth of PNJ and the Vietnamese jewellery industry.”
The JNA Awards are given by Informa Markets. — VNS
- Scarborough Business Awards: Lifetime achievement winner is Nick Vermont
- Portland Trail Blazers founder Harry Glickman awarded lifetime achievement award by basketball hall of fame
- Belfast marketing agency Velocity wins global award for retail data technology
- Redstone Federal Credit Union wins global awards
- News24.com | #GuptaLeaks wins global award for investigative journalism
- Wastewater treatment plant in Ulu Pandan wins global award
- Creator Hidetaka Miyazaki Wins Lifetime Achievement Award
- Tony Isbell Awarded Eugart Yerian Award for Lifetime Achievement in Memphis Theater
- Gloria Serobe awarded 2018 EY Lifetime Achievement Award