At the opening ceremony of the OCOP fair (Photo: Hanoimoi.com.vn) The two-day event is organised in the framework of the conference to review the 10 years implementing the national target programme on building new-style rural areas, and the municipal Party Committee’s programme No.02-CTr/TU on developing agriculture and building new-style rural areas to improve local livelihoods. On display at 170 booths were standout rural industrial products, high-tech agricultural products, handicrafts, Soc Son medicine, BBB beef, organic rice, clean vegetables, and ornamental trees, among others. All of the exhibited products have traceable origins. The fair creates opportunities for local businesses, associations and production establishments to enhance trade promotion as well as boost cooperation to shape up sustainable value chain. A photo exhibition highlighting Hanoi’s achievements in building new-style rural area was also held in tandem with the OCOP fair.
- SEMI member delegation to visit Vietnamese Central Government and High-Tech Parks in Hanoi
- Trade cooperation a focus of Vietnam-US ties: Deputy PM
- New, weakened president inaugurated in Armenia
- Trump’s inauguration is officially Twitter’s biggest live-stream ever
- Inaugural eG8 forum sees call for tighter Internet regulation
- Oppo’s new PM-1 headphones make ‘planar magnetic’ look sexy
- World Cup or World's Fair? Technology Takes Center Field at the Games in Brazil
- Lawsuit Against Google Filed in India For Mocking Indian PM Again
- Comments for : Bernie Sanders on Apple: "I wish they would not be trying to avoid paying their fair share of taxes"
- Andrej Babiš sworn in as Czech PM with pledge to crack down on migration
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc inaugurates OCOP fair in Hanoi have 250 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.