As the celebrations for the 10-day long festival of ‘Ganesh Chaturthi’ are underway, popular TV actress Hina Khan offered prayers and sought the blessings of Lord Ganpati at her ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ co-star Kanchi Singh’s house. Apart from Kanchi, Hina Khan also reunited with Rohan Mehra who played her onscreen son in ‘YRKKH’. The talented actress, who was last seen playing the role of ‘Komolika’ in Parth Samthaan-Erica Fernandes starrer ‘Kasautii Zindagii Kay’, visited Kanchi’s house with boyfriend Rocky Jaiswal and their pictures from Ganpati celebrations are doing the rounds on Internet. Old pic of Hina with ‘Yeh Rishta…’ co-stars (Photo: Web) Hina-Rocky and Rohan-Kanchi share a close-bond ever since their ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ days and were seen together after a long time. Yesterday (8th September), Kanchi Singh took to her social media account and posted pictures with Hina-Rocky and boyfriend Rohan in which all of them are beaming with joy as they seek blessings from ‘Bappa’. Posting the pictures on Instagram, Kanchi Singh wrote, “Mandatory post!!! It’s always lovely meeting u guys!!! The warmth n love is always the same ♥️♥️♥️ thank you for coming @realhinakhan @rockyj1” Take a look at the pictures below (SWIPE LEFT): View… Read full this story
- After Hina Khan, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Shivangi Joshi to attend Cannes Film Festival
- After Hina Khan, 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Actress Shivangi Joshi To Walk Cannes 2020 Red Carpet
- After Hina Khan, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Shivangi Joshi To Make Her Debut At Cannes 2020!
- Bigg Boss 13: Hina Khan Set To Enter 'BB 13' For The Fourth Time
- 'Hacked' Trailer OUT; Hina Khan's Debut Film Looks Interesting & Intriguing!
- Lohri 2020: Mira Rajput gives glimpses of celebration with Shahid Kapoor, Hina Khan posts video with boyfriend
PICS: Hina Khan Reunites With 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' Co-stars Rohan Mehra, Kanchi Singh During Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations! have 291 words, post on news.abplive.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.