The exhibition, titled President Ho Chi Minh’s legacy, took place last week as part of a series of event to celebrate the 74th National Day and the 50th year of the late president’s testament.
|At the event|
The two-day event featured 30 file photos provided by Ho Chi Minh Museum telling stories of the late president’s three-decade fight for his homeland’s independence and friendship between him and his foreign friends on that journey.
It was expected to help international friends and Bangladeshi people know more about the Vietnamese leader’s great life and career.
- Late President Ho Chi Minh’s birth anniversary marked in Spain
- Book on President Ho Chi Minh launched in Thailand
- Activities celebrate 50-year implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s Testament
- Ho Chi Minh City birth rate hits all-time low: Meeting
- Ho Chi Minh City, Finland promote multifaceted cooperation
- Ho Chi Minh Park upgraded in Chile
- Ho Chi Minh City walkways back under siege just months after Saigon’s sidewalk clearing crusade
- Demand for Christmas decorations rising as holiday spirit spreads in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City to axe encroaching ventures
- Police in Ho Chi Minh City identify man who murders S.Korean woman