HCM City (VNA) – The 14th International Exhibition on Products and Supplies for Medical, Pharmaceutical, Hospital and Rehabilitation (Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam 2019) opened in Ho Chi Minh City on September 11, featuring more than 600 booths by exhibitors from 25 countries and territories worldwide.
The exhibitors bring a wide range of their latest products to the four-day event in various fields of pharmaceuticals, hospital, beauty care equipment, and drug manufacturing and packaging technology.
Addressing the opening ceremony, Deputy Minister of Health Truong Quoc Cuong said that the annual Pharmed and Healthcare Vietnam exhibition aims to foster exchanges and share experience between Vietnam and foreign countries in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical equipment.
It also provides an opportunity to promote Vietnam’s latest achievements in the fields and help local companies to promote their products, seek investment and expand their market for the improved care of people’s health.
Co-organised by the Ministry of Health, Adpex Joint Stock Company and the Vietnam Pharmaceutical Companies Association, the event is the largest of its kind in Vietnam which provides a meeting venue for manufacturers and suppliers working in pharmaceuticals, medical supplies and equipment.
This year’s event is expected to welcome 15,000 visitors./.
- HCM City connects biodegradable production enterprises with food enterprises
- Int’l food, beverage expos open in HCM City
- VI Furniture opens first Index Living Mall Furniture store in HCM City
- HCM City sees increase of more than 75,000 students for upcoming academic year
- Cultural programme features cai luong on HCM City Book Street
- Drama and music shows to usher New Year in HCM City
- HCM City celebrates big Day
- HCM City, Germany’s Saxony-Anhalt state look to expand cooperation
- HCM City seeks to boost software exports
- World's oldest female comedian to perform at HCM City bar