Dong Nam Economic Zone in Nghe An province – Photo: baonghean.vn The north-central province is calling for investment in 117 projects in areas such as infrastructure construction, real estate, tourism, trade, leather and footwear, seafood processing, power generation, electronics, information technology, supporting industries, the auto industry, and food processing. The province has attracted 927 domestic and 53 foreign projects worth 276 trillion VND (12.1 billion USD) in the last 10 years, including a 1.2 billion USD dairy farm by TH Milk Food JSC, a 1 trillion VND high-tech pig farm by Masan Nutri – Farm and some major hydropower plants, the provincial People’s Committee’s report said. Theo VNA
- Central province looks to beach tourism boom
- Korean FDI expectations
- Northwest region looks to optimise potentials, attract investment
- Ha Tinh Tourism Looks to Regional Links
- Singapore praises Vietnam’s investment climate
- Vietnam, Singapore look towards stronger strategic partnership
- Western Nghe An Biosphere Reserve
- "I look for the shortcut"
- Nghe An lures South Korean investors
- Nghe An Focuses on Energy Conservation
Nghe An province looks for investment have 155 words, post on ven.vn at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.