|Dong Nam Economic Zone in Nghe An province – Photo: baonghean.vn|
The north-central province is calling for investment in 117 projects in areas such as infrastructure construction, real estate, tourism, trade, leather and footwear, seafood processing, power generation, electronics, information technology, supporting industries, the auto industry, and food processing.
The province has attracted 927 domestic and 53 foreign projects worth 276 trillion VND (12.1 billion USD) in the last 10 years, including a 1.2 billion USD dairy farm by TH Milk Food JSC, a 1 trillion VND high-tech pig farm by Masan Nutri – Farm and some major hydropower plants, the provincial People’s Committee’s report said.
- Nghe An Boosting Investment Attraction, Creating Growth Driver
- Central Ha Tinh province looks to tap sea tourism potential
- Nghe An looks to improve care for the disabled
- Central province looks to beach tourism boom
- Nghe An looks to VND12 trillion investment target
- Agriculture capitalising from private investment
- Bản in : Central Ha Tinh province looks to tap sea tourism potential
- Efforts to Realise Investment and Development Opportunities
- VSIP looks to expand Quang Ngai investment