Trung, a Ho Chi Minh City resident, is arguably the Vietnamese photographer with the largest number of photos published in the U.S. magazine, which covers science, geography, history, and culture. Here are some of his photos of Vietnam’s landscapes. Long Coc tea hills in the northern province of Phu Tho are shrouded in mist. Long Coc, 112 kilometers from Hanoi, consists of numerous smaller hills covered in tea plantations. Trung said the most beautiful photos of the hills are taken before the sun rises when the mist rolls around gently. Tea farming is an important occupation in Phu Tho and the main source of income for many locals. A typical tea plantation in the hills of Long Coc measures around a hectare. Rice field in Ta Pa Hill of An Giang Province during the harvest season. With more than 2.2 million people, An Giang is the most populous province in the Mekong Delta, home to around 22 million people or 24 percent of Vietnam’s total population. Farmers in the delta grow more than half of the country’s rice and account for 80 percent of rice exports. This photo was taken in Phan Rang-Thap Cham Town in the south central province of Ninh Thuan…. Read full this story
- Vietnam and Sweden’s first astronauts say dreams must go with effort
- Devising sophisticated ways to develop Vietnam’s tourism
- Stunning image captures rare moment 'upward lightning' shoots out of a volcano in Guatemala
- Why you might see a halo of LIGHT around the moon! Beautiful images captured over Budapest show the moment thin clouds in the upper atmosphere reflect the sun's rays
- Hoi An - charming ancient city in central Vietnam
- Sunday Long Reads: Films, books, air emergency and more
- Gorgeous NASA Photo Captures Earth from 1 Million Miles Away
- Rotting Fungus Creates Beautiful, Glistening 'Hair Ice'
- Red alert: Kofi Annan on the photos that capture our choking planet
- Beautiful drawings reveal millions of Wi-Fi signals all around us
Lensman captures Vietnam’s beauty from the air have 316 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.