Hai Phong Port of the Hai Phong Port JSC. The company proposes to put investment to the container terminal 3 and 4 in Lach Huyen Port at the Dinh Vu Economic Zone, Hai Phong City. — Photo thanhtra.com.vn The Ministry of Planning and Investment has proposed the Prime Minister to approve Hai Phong Port JSC’s investment in construction of two container terminals 3 and 4 in Lach Huyen Port. The total project investment is about VND6.9 trillion, of which VND3.1 trillion or 45 per cent of the total investment, comes from Hai Phong Port JSC and VND3.8 trillion or 55 per cent of the total investment from commercial loans, Nguyen Canh Tinh, acting director of the Viet Nam National Shipping Lines (Vinalines), parent of Hai Phong Port JSC, told the Giao thong (Transport) newspaper. The two container terminals will be built at Lach Huyen Port in the Dinh Vu-Cat Hai Economic Zone, Cat Hai District, Hai Phong City. They will have a total length of 750m and are ability to receive ships with a capacity up to 8,000-TEU (twenty-foot equivalent unit). The project building two container terminals includes investment in technical infrastructure and equipment, capable of receiving 1 – 1.1… Read full this story
- How to run NGINX as a Docker container
- Docker, Microsoft, HPE partner to port legacy apps to containers
- Docker expands and fine-tunes container orchestration services
- New Net Neutrality Proposal: What’S in This Thing?
- Dell Proposes Settlement in SEC Investigation
- Google Container Builder is more than a Docker factory
- Containers 101: Docker fundamentals
- Why containers should make you stop and think
- 4 extra-strength container security tools for Docker and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes rounds out Azure options, paves way for Windows Server Containers
Hai Phong JSC proposes to build container teminals in Lach Huyen Port have 269 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.