The festival was co-organized Hoang Su Phi District People’s Committee and Hanoi Paragliding Club. Thirty five paragliders participated in performance flights and educational flights (double) with visitors. Paragliders will conduct more than 100 flights to explore the beauty of the terraces in Ha Giang province. According to the organizing panel, the paragliders take off at an altitude of 1,150 meters above sea level in Nam Pien village, Nam Ty commune. This area has ideal weather conditions for flying. The landing point is located in Lang Giang village, Thong Nguyen commune. On this occasion, Hanoi Paragliding Association also donated VND 25 million to the Study Encouragement Fund of Hoang Su Phi district. During two-day event, the paragliders will conduct more than 100 flights to explore the beauty of the terraces and the Northernmost province’s natural landscapes. Translated by Lam Anh
- Century of bridal style on show as Derry cathedral hosts wedding festival
- Semnan to host culinary festival
- Exmouth to host gin festival
- Baku to host Unsound Festival
- Newcastle pub to host Gin Festival with drinks from just £2.50!
- Pyeongchang to Host Music Festival This Summer
- Yare Valley churches to host flower festival
- Brest to host friendship festival in 2019
- Baku to host yoga festival
- Lakme Fashion Week to host Winter/Festive edition in August
Ha Giang hosts paragliding festival have 202 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.