Group insurance for employees is becoming a popular choice of company welfare policy to retain talented employees. Human resources experts predicted that the trend will increase sharply in the coming years because it brings many benefits to both employees and businesses. Outstanding benefits Group insurance for employees has drawn the attention of many businesses as it contributes to increasing employee loyalty. In developed countries, group insurance plan is very popular, but in Vietnam it is only in the early stages. With a group health insurance plan, employees will be protected by an effective financial plan, helping to eliminate worries about the cost of unexpected illness, accidents, and other crises which in turn allows them to fully concentrate on work. Group insurance plan helps enterprises to grow prosperous and strongly as well as bring many benefits to employees Such an insurance policy is especially meaningful for employees who are the bread winners of their families because its benefits are extended to their dependants. A group health insurance for employees also shows the business’ long-term commitment to its employees. Many foreign businesses in Vietnam have adopted this policy to keep employees loyal. Sharing this mindset, Back Jong Kook, CEO cum chairman of… Read full this story
- A public insurance plan will help heal a broken health care system
- Feds still haven't decided on Iowa 'stopgap' health insurance plan, as clock ticks down
- City rips for-profit insurance plan
- I don't want public insurance plan in health care reform, Sen. Lieberman says
- Dell EMC updates portfolio to help enterprises avoid "cloud siloes"
- T-Mobile to offer free phones to customers who sign up for group calling plans at stores Saturday
- GROWING STRONGER
- Salty homeowners fume over dropped insurance plans
- Insurance plan to help pay our social care bills
- Winemakers are planning how to grow grapes on Mars
Group insurance plan helps enterprises to grow stronger have 294 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at September 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.