Through 246 matches in 12 events of the three sports of table tennis, badminton, and tennis, the organizing panel presented winners with 36 sets of medals, flags, and two prizes for those who had the best performing style.
|Lieutenant General Le Hien Van presentd awards to the winners at the event.|
Reportedly, 18 out of 29 GDP units participating in the competition won medals.
Notably, the Military University of Culture and Arts and the Department of Military Internal Security won almost all top positions in the events.
The People’s Army Newspaper in particular bagged five prizes in table tennis and badminton.
Translated by Song Anh
- 5 Ways To Become a Better Competitor (No Matter What the Sport)
- 20 Mistakes Sports Parents Make With Their Kids: Don't Fall Into These Sports Parenting Traps
- Recovery from Strenuous Sports Performance Training
- Sports Provide a Welcome Outlet for the Disabled
- Indoor Rowing Competitions - Rowing Your Way to Fun, Fitness, and Fame
- Dramatically Increase The Odds You Walk Away The Victor In A Sporting Event... Or A Criminal Assault
- So You Want to Coach Youth Sport?: Seven Critical Questions
- Examining the Cohesion-Performance Effect in Team Sport
- Private Labeled Bottled Water for Sporting Events and Participants
- Sports and Couch Potatoes Bake Well Together