ARIES (March 21-April 19): Hi, I’m your sales representative for UnTherapy, a free program designed to provide healing strategies for people who are trying too hard. Forgive me for being blunt, but I think you could benefit from our services. I don’t have space here to reveal all the secrets of UnTherapy, but here’s an essential hint: every now and then the smartest way to outwit a problem is to stop worrying, let it alone, and allow it to solve itself. TAURUS (April 20-May 20): People in Northeast India weave long, strong suspension bridges out of the living roots of fig trees. The structures can measure up to 150 feet and bear the weight of hundreds of people. In accordance with astrological omens, let’s make these marvels your metaphors of power for the coming weeks. To stimulate your meditations, ask yourself the following questions. 1.) How can you harness nature to help you to get where you need to go? 2.) How might you transform instinctual energy so that it better serves your practical needs? 3.) How could you channel wildness so that it becomes eminently useful to you? GEMINI (May 21-June 20): If you climb to the top of… Read full this story
- Stop Worrying About "Chemicals" in Your Food
- How I learned to stop worrying and love high-tech meditation
- What in the Sam Hill Is 'Astrological Snooping'?
- America's Greatest Insufferable Pastimes Are Astrology and Fantasy Football
- Comodo Free Antivirus review
- 'Broccoli Is a Treat': Frolicking With Overjoyed Children at a Gluten-Free Expo
- Let's Stop Obsessively Hydrating Our Children
- The Campus Free Speech Battle You're Not Seeing
- These Retailers Are Giving Away Free Stuff in Honor of Tax Day
- I'm Dan Ariely, Author and Professor, and This Is How I Work
Free Will Astrology: Stop worrying, Aries have 281 words, post on valleyadvocate.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.