The presentation took place on September 19 at the headquarters of the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The order was in recognition of the Lao Ambassador’s active and effective contributions to expanding the Vietnam-Laos relationship during his nearly four-year tenure.
Receiving the noble order, the Lao diplomat sent deep thanks to the leaders of the Vietnamese Party and State for giving him this great honor.
|Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh (R) presents the First-class Labor Order of Vietnam to the Lao Ambassador to Vietnam Thongsavanh Phomvihane.|
The Lao Ambassador confirmed that the Party, State and Government of Laos will always treasure and make all-out efforts to foster the special traditional friendship between the two countries. He took this opportunity to thank Vietnam for their cooperation and effective support for Laos during the national protection and construction cause and for the country’s socio-economic development and raising its status in the international arena.
Ambassador Thongsavanh Phomvihane emphasized that in any future positions, he would make active contributions to developing the special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between Laos and Vietnam.
Translated by Chung Anh
- National U23 team gets first-class Labor Order
- Hai Duong Vietcombank receives 2nd-class Labor Order
- Ford Vietnam receives 2nd-class Labor Order
- FrieslandCampina Vietnam gets first-class Labor Order
- VOV Central Region Bureau conferred First-class Labor Order
- MOFA's ASEAN Department granted First Class Labor Order
- Vietnam’s U23 team awarded first-class Labor Order
- Honouring the second-class labor order for former deputy minister Ho Anh Tuan
- Vietnam Olympic Committee receives third class Labor Order