The presentation took place on September 19 at the headquarters of the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The order was in recognition of the Lao Ambassador’s active and effective contributions to expanding the Vietnam-Laos relationship during his nearly four-year tenure.
Receiving the noble order, the Lao diplomat sent deep thanks to the leaders of the Vietnamese Party and State for giving him this great honor.
|Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh (R) presents the First-class Labor Order of Vietnam to the Lao Ambassador to Vietnam Thongsavanh Phomvihane.|
The Lao Ambassador confirmed that the Party, State and Government of Laos will always treasure and make all-out efforts to foster the special traditional friendship between the two countries. He took this opportunity to thank Vietnam for their cooperation and effective support for Laos during the national protection and construction cause and for the country’s socio-economic development and raising its status in the international arena.
Ambassador Thongsavanh Phomvihane emphasized that in any future positions, he would make active contributions to developing the special solidarity and comprehensive cooperation between Laos and Vietnam.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam confers Gold Star Order on Lao People’s Army
- Việt Nam confers Gold Star Order on Lao People’s Army
- Ambassador: Vietnam-Bangladesh relations witness great strides
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- Lao Vice President hails special relations with Vietnam
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- Int’l and domestic YouTubers join hands to promote Vietnam’s tourism
- PM hopes Vietnam Airlines to become 5-star airline soon
- Thai firm acquires stake in northern Vietnam’s biggest water plant
- Global shoe manufacturers shift sourcing from China to Vietnam