Ed Masley Arizona Republic Published 4:25 PM EDT Sep 28, 2019 There are thousands of artists coming through the Valley in the next few months, from the voice at the top of Billboard’s Hot 100 as I type this – Lizzo headlining a sold-out show at the Van Buren – to the hippest up-and-coming artists working their way up the food chain in the Valley’s more intimate venues. Here’s a guide to the biggest tours playing the Valley this fall, from Post Malone and Ariana Grande to Tyler, the Creator and two Jonas Brothers concerts. Tool looks to be the season’s biggest rock shows, followed by the Black Keys. And several living legends are heading our way, from Phil Collins to Cher. Be sure to check our monthly concert guides to stay up on those smaller, up-and-coming artists in the clubs. Camila Cabello and Sin Bandera Individually, duos Camila and Sin Bandera are two prime exponents of Mexican pop-rock, with an emphasis on romantic sounds and, in Sin Bandera’s case, R&B-flavored crooning. The two acts are touring together in a show that sees both individual sets and collaborative moments between both bands. The tour is already captured on disc and DVD as “4 Latidos Tour.” … Read full this story
- Cardi B, Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello go head-to-head for Artist Of The Year as MTV Video Music Awards are announced
- Why This Is a Golden Age for New Artists (So Long as They Keep Their Ambitions in Check)
- Why Are All the Songs of the Summer So Sad?
- The Lineup at the First Coachella Will Blow Your Mind
- Taylor Swift's message to The Man! Furious singer takes aim at Scooter Braun and Scott Borchetta during AMAS performance and reflects on her 'hardest' year ever in acceptance speech... as she wins six awards on the night
- Halsey makes thinly-veiled dig at the Grammys as she accepts American Music Award... before wowing with paint splattered performance
- Bradford bassline and ketamine-charged punk – 50 new artists for 2020
- Tom Odell feared he was having a stroke after break-up from model girlfriend sparked panic attack
- 2020 Grammy nominations: Lizzo, Lil' Nas X, Billie Eilish lead nominations
- What is Coachella, what is the big deal with it and what is the history of the festival?
Fall concerts in Phoenix: Ariana Grande, Post Malone, Tool, Cher have 371 words, post on eu.azcentral.com at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.