Emirates pilots. The Emirates’s pilot road shows will be held in Ha Noi and HCM City this September. — Photo courtesy of Emirates
Emirates Airline will hold pilot roadshows to recruit experienced and technically proficient commercial pilots in Ha Noi and HCM City this month.
The roadshows consisting will be held on September 16 and 17 at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi Hotel & Residences in Ha Noi, and on September 18 and 19 at Eastin Grand Hotel Saigon in HCM City.
The events allow interested pilots to learn about the recruitment process, about the benefits of being an Emirates pilot and living and working in Dubai.
Pilots only need to attend one of the sessions and prior registration is not required. Interested candidates should arrive at the venue on time and attend the information session, which starts at 10 am for the morning and 2 pm for the afternoon sessions.
Interested pilots who are unable to attend the roadshow but are interested in pursuing a career with Emirates can also make an online application at http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/.
Emirates also provides alternative roles such as flight instructors and training captains, offering numerous opportunities.
Currently, Emirates operates one of the largest fleets in the industry with nearly 260 passenger aircraft, all of which are either Airbus A380 or Boeing 777 aircraft. Emirates flies daily to Noi Bai Airport and Tan Son Nhat Airport in Viet Nam with the B777. — VNS
- Emirates seeks pilots in Viet Nam
- Emirates Airline to hold Pilot Roadshow in Vietnam
- Thai pilots win Viet Nam Paragliding Open
- Schonleber and Padrock to hold concerts in Viet Nam
- Hi5 to hold concert in Viet Nam
- Vietnam, China cooperation steering committee holds 8th meeting - Viet Nam - News
- Famous Australian children's musical group Hi5 to hold concert in Viet Nam
- Jazz duo to hold concerts in Viet Nam
- Viet Nam, Cambodia leaders say ties "inseparable"