In his speech at the ceremony, Deputy PM Dam highly valued the role of the two events in promoting economic-trade ties between ASEAN and China. He stressed that Vietnam always join efforts by ASEAN and partners to step up the creation of a favourable environment for business, investment and sustainable development on the basis of ensuring countries’ legitimate interests and compliance with international law, thereby contributing to peace, cooperation and prosperity in the region and the world. On this occasion, the Deputy PM had talks with Chinese Vice Premier Han Zheng and received Secretary of the Communist Party of China Committee of the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Lu Xinshe. During the meetings, Deputy PM Dam emphasised that Vietnam attaches importance to developing the friendly neighbourliness and comprehensive cooperation with China. He urged the two countries’ governments to support and create optimal conditions for exchanges and mutually beneficial cooperation between border localities. He also called on China to take actions to reduce Vietnam’s trade deficit with it and properly resolve outstanding problems in the projects with Chinese businesses’ involvement which are drawing the Vietnamese public’s concern. Deputy PM Dam also clarified Vietnam’s stance on the East Sea issue, demanding that China… Read full this story
- LIVE UPDATES: Civil rights leaders, state officials praise new museums in opening ceremony
- Uzbekistan's deputy PM leaves post: media
- Terrell Owens not attending Canton ceremony is shameful
- Michael Phelps to carry U.S. flag during Rio Olympics opening ceremony
- HIBT hosts Openning Ceremonies at Hale Halawai
- Gisele Bundchen to get mugged in Olympics opening ceremony skit: report
- Iowa State Fair to honor ‘American Idol’ winner Maddie Poppe at opening ceremonies
- Kathie Lee & Hoda: NBC Rio trio ready to host Opening Ceremony of 2016 Olympics
- Priciest ticket for 2020 Olympics is for opening ceremony
- JOHN HOPE FRANKLIN SYMPOSIUM ON RECONCILIATION: Opening Ceremonies Wednesday, May 31 at 5:30 p.m.
Deputy PM attends opening ceremony of 16th CAEXPO, CABIS have 303 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.