A view of Da Nang beach (Photo: VNA) Da Nang (VNA) – Together with hi-tech industry and sea-based economy, the central city of Da Nang has worked to make tourism one of its spearhead economic sectors, as set by a Politburo resolution. According to Vo Cong Tri, Deputy Secretary of the municipal Party Committee, to this end, Da Nang will continue strengthening communications to enhance public awareness of preserving a good tourism environment and boosting the sector’s sustainable growth. The city will hold training courses on tourism for the community, while encouraging locals and tourists to implement the Code of Conduct on tourism. Meanwhile, the city will inspect and handle violations in tourism activities, while ensuring security and safety for tourists and protecting the sea environment from pollution. The city will create a favourable investment environment, while calling for investment to sea-based tourism clusters, new beaches and high quality resorts and eco-tourism, thus enhancing the municipal sector’s competitiveness. At the same time, the city will also expand the eco-tourism area in the west and the National Tourism Site of Son Tra Peninsula, along with investing in developing destinations along waterway routes of the city. Together with encouraging the increase of… Read full this story
- Fund for tourism development launched in Da Nang
- Virtual reality tour to Son Doong Cave amazes participants at Da Nang exhibition
- Sustainable development a key trend for tourism
- Fund for tourism development launched in Đà Nẵng
- 'No economic activity will cost India $120 billion'
- RBI says it’ll take all steps to fight economic fallout of COVID-19
- Coronavirus pandemic | RBI Shaktikanta Das presser today: 3 likely announcements
- Tourist hotspot Italy turns into virus no-go zone
- World tourist trap Italy turns into a coronavirus no-go zone
- SCIC asked to focus on key sectors
Da Nang focuses on turning tourism into spearhead economic sector have 288 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.