Land Rover’s new off-roader isn’t to everyone’s tastes, but it’s possible to make one look very cool. Customisation is in vogue at the moment, but choice can be seriously confusing. In our configurator challenge, we let the CarAdvice team loose on a manufacturer’s website to create their ideal spec of a certain model.This week, we’ve taken on the 2020 Land Rover Defender.Let us know what you think in the comments, and which cars you’d like to see next! Scott Collie, JournalistAlright. Cards on the table, I wish this was a ’90’ but Land Rover won’t let us configure that yet.Although the new Defender is decidedly more upmarket than its long-running predecessor, I’ve tried to eschew over-the-top options and add-ons in favour of a functional, subtle design.This is an SE, which means it gets all the important technology and interior bits without going over-the-top, and I’ve opted for the D240 diesel engine. It wouldn’t be a Defender without the clatter of a diesel engine, if you ask me. I’ve gone for Acorn Blue with a white roof and white steelies on the outside, because it just looks… right. Forget the chunky wheel arch protection, there’s no need for it. I have,… Read full this story
- Land Rover Defender interior photo 'leaked' on social media
- Could the Jeep Wrangler steal the Land Rover Defender’s thunder?
- Land Rover Defender: Best pictures yet revealed
- New Land Rover Defender will be built in Slovakia
- Why the new Land Rover Defender is not being built in the UK
- New Land Rover Defender showcased in lighter camouflage
- BMW to make engines for Jim Ratcliffe's upcoming Land Rover Defender rival
- Old Land Rover Defenders targeted by thieves
- Land Rover Defender stolen from Burwash
- Land Rover Defender: new pictures of 2019 model released
Configurator Challenge: 2020 Land Rover Defender have 301 words, post on www.caradvice.com.au at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.