At the reception to mark China’s 70th National Day. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — The Chinese Embassy in Hà Nội held a reception on September 26 to mark China’s 70th National Day (October 1, 1949 – 2019). On the occasion, the Chinese Embassy held a photo exhibition on the country’s development accomplishments over the past 70 years and the economic-trade cooperation between China and Việt Nam. — VNS
- If Hong Kong trashes China's National Day party, what will be its response?
- Hong Kong police shoot teenage protester as riots wrack city on China's National Day
- Hong Kong police shoot teenage protester as clashes escalate on China's National Day
- Banquet held for China's 70th National Day in Hanoi
- China's National Day holiday expected to see booming self-driving tours
- China's National Day holiday: less expenses, more culture
- Vietnamese leader congratulates Cambodia on National Day
- Vietnam Airlines open new route linking Ha Noi and HCM City with Shenzhen
- Chinese Embassy Says UK Police Yet Unable to Confirm Citizenship of 39 Deceased People
- Textile, garment industry expo opens in Ha Noi
Chinese Embassy in Hà Nội marks China’s 70th National Day have 167 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.