Ljubljana, 26 September – Bank Asset Management Company (BAMC) generated EUR 17.9 million in net profit in the first half of the year, which was 12% less than in the first half of 2018. The company said in the business report that the results were on par with last year’s, considering its portfolio has gotten smaller. The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.
- Isodiol International Inc. Sharpens Strategy for Growth, Profitability, and Increases in Shareholder Value
- 12 ReTech Completes 3rd Fashion Brand Acquisition Rune NYC, LLC becomes a 12 ReTech Subsidiary
- New 12-month Projection of Residential Real Estate Appreciation Predicts Continued Slowing in Top 100 Housing Markets
- Use This Vital Trading Tool So Profits Outweigh Losses
- BP's 2018 profit doubles to five-year high as output soars
- Twitter posts bigger profit, but monthly user base slips
- Vera Bradley Full-Year Profit Jumps
- Green Thumb Industries (GTI) Announces Full Year 2018 Revenue of $62.5 Million, 278% Year-Over-Year Growth
- Sabra Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Results; Reports Strong Performance From Senior Housing
- Edited Transcript of AMRS earnings conference call or presentation 2-Oct-19 8:30pm GMT
BAMC profit down 12% in H1 y/y due to shrunken portfolio have 171 words, post on english.sta.si at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.