The event aims to promote the province’s agricultural products, with seedless persimmons being the key fruit to Hanoi and other neighbouring localities’ customers. 16 booths are displaying their products, many of them have obtained safe food standards such as VietGap and GlobalGap. According to Do Thi Minh Hoa, Deputy Chaiwoman of the Bac Can provinical People’s Committee, building a good trade marketing campaign will help provinces not only increase sales of their agricultural products but effectively build their product brands. Bac Can has built a trade promotion campaign to introduce the locality’s safe agricultural products which had seen positive results, she noted. Bac Can seedless persimmons have been appreciated for their quality for many years thanks to their characteristic taste, said Dinh Lam Sang, Deputy Director of the Bac Can Department of Industry and Trade. As part of the Government’s policy of agricultural restructuring, the province has shifted to concentrated goods production, improving farming efficiency and building concentrated material zones for the province’s most advantageous fruits and vegetables to serve the processing industry for both domestic and export markets, he added.
- Leandra's new law: Convicted drunk drivers who don't install BAC car device may wear ankle monitor
- Magnolia Bakery introduces 'Dexter' cupcake with fake blood and sugar glass
- Breathalyzer selfies paint a picture of U.S. drinking habits
- In Vietnam, human hair is big business; demand for hair extensions has exploded over the last decade
- 'Victuals' tells stories of Appalachian food
- Dead Island: Riptide is just a recycled sequel
- Stock pros: Own these stocks in 2017
- Restaurants offer entrees with a side of history
- Mesa selects Tucson assistant chief to lead police
- The Dodd-Frank Act explained
Bac Can seedless persimmons introduced in Hanoi have 271 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.