A panel discussion on air transportation and international trade in the industry 4.0 era at the fourth International Conference and Exhibition on Air Freight Logistics Viet Nam in HCM City on September 20. — VNS Photo The Vietnamese air freight market has seen remarkable growth in recent years and the momentum is expected to continue, the fourth International Conference and Exhibition on Air Freight Logistics Viet Nam heard in HCM City on Friday. Tran Thanh Hai, deputy director of the Ministry of Industry and Trades import-export department, said along with the countrys economy, the aviation industry, especially logistics, too had made great progress. Air transport accounts for a small proportion of goods in terms of volume, but they usually are of high value and have to be transported long distances in a short time, according to the official. “Viet Nam’s air cargo transport currently accounts for a very small volume of exports but 25 per cent of value due to the specialised transportation of high-value items such as electronics, certain kinds of seafood and garment and textiles.” Nguyen Cong Bang, deputy director of the Ministry of Transports transport department, said according to the International Air Transport Association, Viet Nam is… Read full this story
- Domestic air cargo movement expected to get a fillip
- RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: What, more cycle lanes? On yer bike!
- APSRTC looks for new avenues to stay afloat
- Zoom, Xoom, Züm: Why does every startup sound fast now?
- Five Air India Pilots Re-Test Negative for COVID-19
- Repeat samples of Air India pilots test negative
- Sadiq Khan tells Londoners to stay home despite easing of lockdown as map reveals how four of the capital’s busiest roads will be turned into Europe’s biggest car free zone within six weeks
- Why countries SHOULD shut their borders: Scientists find air travel is main driver of COVID-19 outbreaks as they say screening, testing and quarantining travellers is 'a cheap solution for humanity'
- Will restart domestic air travel only after evaluating all factors: Hardeep Singh Puri
- Boris Johnson scrambles to defend his new 'stay alert' slogan amid mass confusion and anger among Cabinet hawks that he has ALREADY recorded parts of his 7pm coronavirus 'exit strategy' speech without consulting them
Air cargo sector to stay in fast lane have 360 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.