From January to June, ACV served 37 million domestic visitors corresponding to the growth of passengers over the same period of 7.5 per cent. — Photo enternews.vn After the Aviation Corporation of Viet Nam (ACV) equitised, assets at flight operations areas still belong to the State, leading to the failure of ACV to perform necessary maintenance, according to the analysis team of Bao Viet Securities Joint Stock Company (BVSC). Currently, the runways at Noi Bai and Tan Son Nhat International Airports have deteriorated and could pose a threat to flight safety. Therefore, ACV and the Ministry of Transport (MoT) have tried to negotiate and unify the options as well as submitted to the Government to be able to repair and maintain the flight area soon. There are three options submitted by the MoT. The first one is the Government will lease the flight areas and ACV will have to pay an annual rental fee to the State. The cost of investment and maintenance of the flight zone will be covered by the Government. The second option is that ACV will participate in the bidding and prepay for flight zone assets. ACV is responsible for the operation, investment, and maintenance of… Read full this story
- Operation Babylift: 44 years later, American ‘orphan’ meets Vietnamese mother
- Ohio State says fiscal 2019 record year for research
- Tricycle operator jailed one year for hitting FRSC officer
- Darknet operator gets six years in connection with 2016 German shooting rampage
- 'Free' tickets for train workers and families is costing France's national rail operator £188m per year
- Designer baby revolution could be only two years away, research suggests
- Tremor patients can be relieved of the shakes for THREE YEARS through trial procedure to target a faulty part of their brain with ultrasound waves
- Genetically engineered 'designer' baby revolution could be less than two years away as expert says it is 'ethically justifiable'
- Co-operatives important to support farmers: Deputy PM Huệ
- New motivations and models sought for co-operatives
ACV’s operation methods to be approved this year: BVSC research have 317 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.