Investors searching for an oasis amid volatility in stocks have good options to look at. Shares of select newly-listed companies have been attracting investor interest and rallying despite the ongoing selloff in the market. They include an asset management company, some chemical players, a housing finance firm and an e-commerce firm. These shares have rallied between 50 per cent and 150 per cent since their listing on the bourses. Domestic equities have been witnessing strong volatility ever since the July 5 Union Budget amid large-scale desertion by foreign institutional investors (FII) and escalating trade tensions between the US and China. But these stocks have shrugged off these adversities to rise constantly and reward investors in the process. HDFC Asset Management | Listing: August 6, 2018 | Return over issue price: 143 per cent Shares of the company on September 12 scaled its new high of Rs 2,697.50 at the time when the benchmark BSE Sensex is down 8 per cent from its all-time high of 40,312, scaled on June 4 this year. “A strong parentage and robust track record is the driving force for HDFC AMC with around 15-20 per cent growth in the past 4 years amid consistent rise… Read full this story
- Why This Job-Starved Town Thinks Car Startup Elio Motors Took It For A Ride
- Reliance Jio rocks Indian telecom with cheap data and free voice
- 10 promising Indian startups picked by Nasscom's Emerge
- Customer focus to drive India tech market in 2014
- The crisis in Indian ecommerce
- Did the W3C acknowledge CDF's potential as an office format (vs ODF) in newly public e-mail?
- Indian state brings Amazon to its knees
- Why IoT could be the savior Indian IT desperately needs
- CRM Watchlist 2013: Marketing Puts Itself Out There
- Number of Indian startups plummet as e-commerce fails to find a new formula
5 newly-listed firms have proved an oasis in return-starved Indian market have 286 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.