The good news came after the tough semi-final match on August 13 among Uzbekistani, Kuwaiti, Lao and Cuban tank teams. The teams from Uzbekistan and Cuba ranked first and second, respectively while the Lao and Kuwaiti teams were eliminated from the competition due to their violation of the safety regulations during shooting exercises and having a broken track during operations, respectively.
|The competition among tank crews from Uzbekistan, Kuwait, Laos and Cuba at the Alabino training ground in Russia.|
Earlier, the tank contingents of Vietnam and Uganda won over Myanmar and Tajikistani teams in the first round of Group 2 in the semi-finals.
According to the result of a lot-drawing ceremony on August 13, the Vietnamese tank crew-members will drive blue tanks in the final round of the “Tank Biathlon” event.
The final match of Group 1 among the host Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan will take place on August 17.
|With their high combat spirit and resolve, the Vietnamese tank contingent achieved good results at the Army Games 2019. As reported by the Russian Defense Ministry’s website Mil.ru, the tank contingent of the Vietnam People’s Army brought into full play their strength and became more confident after each competition.|
Reported by My Hanh from Russia
Translated by Mai Huong
- Potential winning firms enter Annual Report Awards' final round
- Naples pastry chef advances to final round of Food Network holiday baking show
- 'Jeopardy!': Bonita Springs teen plays in final round of annual Teen Tournament tonight
- Fred Couples cruises to five-shot lead heading into final round of Boeing Classic
- Tom Patri on golf: Stenson, Mickelson in British Open final round something to behold
- Mississippi showdown set for final round Magnolia Amateur
- Thailand's Zico unafraid of Japan and Australia in AFC WCQ final round
- Masters notes: Putter lets Haas down in final round
- Final Rounds Of The 1989 NHRA US Nationals drag racing
- Smithsonian photo contest enters final round with 5 from Vietnam