The event has drawn the participation of firms from more than 18 nations from both inside and outside Southeast Asia.
On display at the trade show were an array of cutting-edge products and technologies in a number of key areas.
Some of the items on show included modern agricultural technologies, palm oil technology, fertilizers and pesticides, forestry machinery, agricultural chemicals, and other modern equipment.
In addition to this, the event also featured technologies applicable in production activities to meet the future requirements of businesses in the Industry 4.0 era.
The annual event has provided a venue for businesses to share their experience through showcasing products and organizing exhibitions on palm oil products, chemicals, and products in the pump and valve system.
A host of seminars and trade exchange events are planned to take place during the expo to help participating businesses gain further insights into new technologies.
During this year’s event, more than 15 Vietnamese businesses, including those in the mechanical and agricultural field such as Vedan, Sunhouse group, and Adpex Joint Stock Company, are to introduce their products.
A pavilion of Vietnam’s trade office in Indonesia aims to introduce farm produce, seafood products, and leading-edge agricultural technologies to the Indonesian business community, and other visitors.
- E-commerce Platform Export Portal: The bridge for Vietnamese enterprise to expand overseas
- Mojácar Takes Part In Belgium’s International Cycling Fair
- FITUR international tourism trade fair in full swing
- About 400 events scheduled for Minsk International Book Fair
- Belarus attends FITUR tourism fair in Madrid
- American authors to be featured at Minsk International Book Fair
- Belarus information minister addresses visitors to Minsk International Book Fair
- Minsk International Book Fair hailed as success
- Minsk International Book Fair scheduled for 6-10 February
- Slogan of Minsk International Book Fair announced