Vietnam won a gold, three silver and three bronze medals as well as an honourable mention at the 13th International Olympiad on Astronomy and Astrophysics that took place in Hungary from August 2 – 10. The competition comprises of four exams – Theoretical exam, Data analysis Exam, Team competition and Observational exam in which questions concerning direct observation of the sky, in the real sky and in a planetarium. It was attended by 254 contestants from 46 countries all over the world. All eight Vietnamese students are from the Hanoi – Amsterdam High School for the Gifted.-VNA
- Vietnam win opener against co-hosts Myanmar at SE Asian championship
- Vietnam calls for int’l cooperation among youth at UNSC meeting
- Vietnam’s Olympic champ shooter to skip SEA Games
- Folk music performance by Vietnamese artist wins over int’l audiences at virtual concert
- Astros block authentic World Series ring from being auctioned
- Vietnam football coach among South Korea’s 40 most powerful
- Top 10 Finish In 2028 Olympics Medals Tally "Ambitious But Not Impossible": Kiren Rijiju
- How The Silver Medal at Rio Olympics Changed PV Sindhu's Mindset
- Ian Smith honoured with Bert Sutcliffe medal for 'outstanding services to cricket'
- Madison Prespakis wins AFLW league best and fairest, Isabel Huntington named Rising Star
Vietnam wins 7 medals at int’l astro olympiad have 192 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.