The “Turning into Butterflies” exhibition is being made up of installation works created from approximately 1,300 paper butterflies by nearly 1,300 children and young people, including those with disabilities from around the world. Approximately 100 artworks by disabled and autistic students from Binh Minh Special School, nearly 20 artworks by Ahn Yun Mo, in addition to five Korean artists with disabilities, are to be on display during the exhibition. The event is part of the wider “Turning into Butterflies” project which was first rolled out worldwide in 2013 by Korean artist Ahn Yun Mo for disabled children and young people. The event sends a warm message of hope to hundreds of millions of disabled children from around the world. Through the project, Ahn Yun Mo hopes that people worldwide can unite to overcome barriers based on skin colour and language, whilst also allowing people with disabilities and those without them to come closer together. Previously, the installation exhibition was held in Brussels in Belgium, New York Museum of Modern Art in the United States, Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, Thailand, China, and France. Ahn Yun Mo graduated with a Bachelor degree from Hongik University, along with a Master’s of Fine Arts from… Read full this story
- New 'Call Of Duty Online' Free-To-Play Multiplayer Game's Open Public Beta Launches... In China; No Western Release Planned
- Indie Shooter Battle Splash Opens Public Alpha
- UK's first permanent video game museum opens in November
- Check out the Museum of the Moving Image’s exhibit on internet video — featuring Polygon!
- National Videogame Museum Opens Permanently in United Kingdom This November
- The Crew 2 open beta: start times, content, progression, how to get in – everything you need to know
- Reference Guide For the Beginner Artist
- Overwatch League Saw Over 400,000 Concurrent Viewers on Twitch on Opening Day
- The Division’s public test server to launch on September 26
- Check your Google settings NOW to make sure your home address isn’t public
Unique exhibition by Korean artist to open to the public have 312 words, post on english.vov.vn at August 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.