Gardaí in Dublin and Meath are investigating the assaults, which left all three men in a critical condition with serious head injuries. Two of the assaults happened in Tallaght, while the other was carried out in Navan. A man aged in his early 30s was discovered injured in the Cloonmore area of Tallaght at around 1.30pm yesterday afternoon. He was brought to Tallaght University Hospital where he has been placed in an induced coma. Gardaí are investigating if the man was attacked with a weapon, possibly a lump of timber, which caused a bleed to the brain and a punctured lung. No arrests have yet been made but it is understood that detectives have identified a suspect. It is not believed the assault is linked to an attack in the Killinarden area of Tallaght the night before. In that case, a 34-year-old man, who has been named locally as Vincent Parsons, was discovered with serious head injuries in Killinarden. He was unconscious and covered in blood when he was found by a member of the public. Gardaí arrived and rushed the injured man, who lives in Clondalkin, to Tallaght Hospital in their patrol car. Last night, Mr Parsons was in… Read full this story
- Gay rights: ACLU honors attempt In 1976 by two Iowa men to marry
- +++ Paris attacks - live updates +++
- Comic-book superheroine to spotlight India's acid-attack menace
- An anti-Semitic attack sparks solidarity - and a push to leave France
- Jilted lover who took out a payday loan to hire pair of killers to ‘execute’ his ex-girlfriend’s new partner is jailed for life
- Cops release pictures of thugs involved in Hyde Park water fight which saw four people and a police officer stabbed
- One man hospitalised after ‘massive brawl involving up to 20 men and women breaks out in Donegal takeaway’
- ISIS plotted three synchronised attacks including one on Israeli World Cup football team using explosives, guns and drone
- New Orleans shooting – where is Bourbon Street and how many other gun attacks have there been in the French Quarter?
- Terrorist Video Highlights Threat From Fringe Islamic Converts
Three men fight for life after weekend attacks have 342 words, post on www.independent.ie at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.