A £10 million superyacht capable of voyaging to the ends of the earth has been designed – complete with its own submarines, a 4×4 car, motorbikes, a helipad helicopter and even scientific laboratories. With a top speed of 16.5 knots, the ‘Esquel’ is intended to be able to travel from the Arctic to Antarctic Oceans and offers its owner the chance to go exploring when they get there. The laboratory capability is believed to be an optional extra and could be used to grow coral in a controlled environment to see how it is affected in different regions of the globe. The extraordinary vessel was designed by ‘Oceanco’ in Alblasserdam, Netherlands. Launch: Unveiled at the Dubai International Boat Show, Oceanco’s newest project – the 105-meter (345ft) diesel-electric driven Esquel – has been conceived and designed to explore new territories Power: With a top speed of 16.5 knots, it’s intended to be able to travel from the Arctic to Antarctic Oceans in one journey New generation: Esquel is equipped with a state-of –the-art sustainable compact diesel- electric architecture to allow autonomous operation throughout the world Speed: With her strengthened hull and Polar classification, she has a cruising range of 7,000 nautical miles… Read full this story
- Honda receives world-first approval to sell its Level 3 self-driving Legend vehicle in Japan starting in 2021
- Boris's mass COVID testing moonshot 'to cost £100BILLION': PM's plan to get life back to normal with 10 MILLION tests a day is forecast to cost almost as much as entire NHS budget - and experts warn it may not even be possible
- Super-drones that drop torpedoes and airlift wounded troops ‘will replace British soldiers in future wars’
- From bomb-affixed drones to narco tanks and ventilated tunnels: How well-equipped are the Mexican cartels?
- Humans have been living aboard the International Space Station for 20 years, so what comes next?
- Intuit Awards GoldieBlox an Ad Spot in the Big Game
- Elon Musk building ‘war rocket’ for US military that delivers weapons ANYWHERE in an hour or less
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- New wave of NARCO SUBS: Built by drug lords in the Colombian jungle, they can sail all the way to Europe - underwater and undetected - with up to £180m of cocaine...
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2
Super-yacht concept costing £10million is capable of travelling around the world and has its own science labs, a submarine and even a helicopter have 365 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.