The afternoon session witnessed a wide divergence among large-caps’ prices. — Photo cafef.vn HÀ NỘI — Shares narrowed gains towards the end of the trading session on Monday but still managed to post slight gains, witnessing a large divergence among large-caps. The VN-Index on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange inched up 0.11 per cent to end the session at 981.03 points. The index had increased by total 0.58 per cent to finish last week at 980.00 points. On the Hà Nội Stock Exchange, the HNX-Index edged up 0.23 per cent to end at 102.58 points. It had lost total 0.43 per cent to end last week at 102.35 points. Liquidity was modest with 179 million shares worth nearly VNĐ6.4 trillion (US$274 million) traded on the two markets. The afternoon session witnessed a wide divergence among large-caps’ prices. Stocks such as Mobile World Group (MWG), FPT Corporation (FPT), Vicostone JSC (VCS) and Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE) attracted cash flow and simultaneously gained. Blue-chips such as Bảo Việt Holdings (BVH), PetroVietnam Gas JSC (GAS), Masan Group (MSN), Vinamilk (VNM), Sabeco (SAB), Việt Nam National Petroleum Group (PLX), PVPower (POW), Vinhomes (VHM) and Vincom Retail (VRE) also made gains, helping… Read full this story
- Sensex down; Is it wise to invest in large cap mutual funds now?
- Focused funds with concentrated bets outshine their large-cap peers
- MFs see strong outflow in Feb, but SIP stream steady
- Shares nosedive, VN-Index worstperforms in Asia
- U.S. bank shares slammed as virus, plunging oil amp up economic fears
- Prefer large banks over insurance & NBFCs: Vinay Sharma, Nippon India MF
- Shares slide as selling force rises
- Shares tumble over WHO declaration of COVID-19 pandemic
- Shares continue to fall on disease worries
- Carriers begin suspending internet data caps during coronavirus
Shares move up with strong divergence among large-caps have 281 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.