Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the reference exchange rate at 23,115 VND per USD in the morning of August 15, down 6 VND from the same time on the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,808 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,422 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:15 am, Vietcombank offered the buying rate at 23,150 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, unchanged from August 14.
Similarly, the rates at BIDV were listed at 23,150 VND/USD (buying) and 23,270 VND/USD (selling), unchanged from the previous day.
Techcombank also kept both rates unchanged from the previous day, listing the buying rate at 23,130 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD (selling).-VNA
- Reference exchange rate down on October 11
- Vietnam will not use exchange rate as tool to boost exports: central bank
- Exchange rate management policy proves effective
- Pound to euro exchange rate – how has the Parliamentary vote on Brexit affected the pound’s exchange rate
- Pound to euro exchange rate – what is the exchange rate today and where’s the best place to buy currency?
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Sterling RISES as UK wage growth fastest since 2008
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Pound slumps - how can Britons beat the exchange rate?
- Pound Euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR falls as EU denies Irish backstop concession
- Pound Euro exchange rate: GBP/EUR soars on ‘promising signals’ from Ireland
- Pound to euro exchange rate: Pound vulnerable as no-deal Brexit looms - will travel money