He made the statement during a reception in Hanoi on August 14 for Google Vice President for Public Policy and Government Relations for the Asia-Pacific Ted Osius.
The minister hailed Google as the world’s major technological firm with experience in Internet-related products and services, including those regarding social management.
Lam suggested that the ministry and Google should expand cooperation activities in fields of shared concern.
Osius, for his part, wished that Google would continue effectively cooperating with the ministry’s units, thus strengthening Vietnam–US ties for the benefit of their peoples, and for peace and stability in the region and the world.-VNA
- Internet Security Free Download from Google
- The Home Security Surveillance Camera - Because You Can't Be Everywhere
- Mexico's president defends his security plan and blasts previous administrations after cartel-led massacre left 13 cops dead and nine others injured
- World's Biggest Hacker - A Challenge to the Financial, Technology and Corporate Sector Security
- Power Affirmations Are Not Enough
- Affirmations - Imagery - Success Tools for Well-Being
- Napoleonic Lessons for Google & Microsoft
- The Truth About Affirmations
- 10 Tips to Writing Effective Positive Daily Affirmations
- How to Protect Your Network Using these Network Security Procedures and Tips